Thursday, April 2, 2015

Connected!


It’s about finding options!  Here I thought that we’d have to suffer with a building we’re renting, but with no electrical power for our keyboards.  So on Sunday, I settled in with that assumption.  While setting up, I didn’t even bother to connect the borrowed keyboard.

Well, to my surprise, one of our men hit the electrical box and jury-rigged an extension cord from the fuse panel to the area where we were giving music classes.  So when the new students showed up, we had a new guitar student and two new keyboard students, we could get to work right away.

I had one of the kids, a 6th grader, start teaching the new ones about notes and chords.  I told him, “If you’re here, you’ve come to work.  Get teaching the new ones!”  It’s great to see each member of the team contributing to the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment