Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Without a place to meet…


On Saturday afternoon, I was called to let me know that our rented hall was rented to another party and that we wouldn’t be able to use it.  I rushed out quickly to ask some friends if they’d be willing to host our worship service at the end of their street.  They were welcoming and helpful.  I then went out to rent a tent and was all set for Sunday.  Upon arriving on Sunday afternoon, there was no tent.  Apparently, I got the wrong address and the family didn’t get home until late, so the tent never got set up.  While this could have been a great source of discouragement, the congregation seemed to “roll with the punches.”  We are thankful that God helped us to appreciate everything and everyone that he’s put on our path.  Check out Monday's video to see where we met...

No comments:

Post a Comment